After recently closing a $4mil funding round from nib due to the success of our first two brands Youly and Stagger, we are looking to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and healthcare services. Over the coming years, Midnight Health will become one of the leaders in our society’s transition to patient-led healthcare through digital technology. We believe that great people are the first step to achieving our goal and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey to create a better tomorrow.
We are building a dedicated healthcare team that can provide the highest level of patient support and education across our suite of brands. Providing access to this level of support for new and existing patients will allow us to deliver the greatest outcomes for their healthcare and utilise our digital platform to provide a level of care and access that is not available through traditional healthcare providers. The patient support team plays a vital role in enabling this.
The primary responsibility for the role will be communicating with patients, doctors and managing consultation flow via our software platform.
You will triage and manage customer support tickets to ensure patients are looked after, and their treatments are delivered on time. This role will also be important to the continued success of Midnight Health and will filter important information back through the rest of the team so we can continue to improve the lives of many Australians.
Like any great startup environment, we are also looking for enthusiastic team members that are keen to contribute to the broader development of the business as we embark on this journey together. We will welcome and invite you to suggest ways in which we can improve our processes and services, contribute to developing our patient support system and help us identify areas where we see an opportunity to be better.
Work and Culture:
Having a great culture is something that we value highly at Midnight Health and as a result, have developed a number of great initiatives for our team:
- Work Your Way
While some roles may require availability at specific times (eg. patient support), we offer a flexible environment and ability to work remotely as required/desired to build a schedule that allows you to deliver the best outcome for your role.
- Wellness Week
Once a year we all take a Wellness Week to refresh from our fast-paced journey and have some much needed time to look after our physical and mental health. This is a bonus on top of your standard leave entitlements.
- Midnight Muster
Every quarter we take a Friday afternoon off for some team bonding and a chance to have a bit of fun. We head out for activities like bowling, mini golf or a trip to the arcade!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2-3 years of customer service experience or equivalent
- Is Empathetic, reliable, caring and has strong problem solving skills
- Is extremely customer-focused and thrives on understanding our customers’ problems and finding the best possible solution
- Passionate individual looking to be involved in and contribute to the future of healthcare and ongoing development of Midnight Health and its digital healthcare services
- Ability to work autonomously and within a diverse team
- Desire to work in a hybrid environment between our office and at home
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in the healthcare space or service industries (e.g. hospitality) and a keen interest in health & wellness
- Experience using a range of tones of voice whilst dealing with a broad range of customers
- Experience with customer service software and interest in how digital businesses work