After recently closing a $4mil funding round from nib due to the success of our first two brands Youly and Stagger, we are looking to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and healthcare services.
Over the coming years, Midnight Health will become one of the leaders in our society’s transition to patient-led healthcare through digital technology. We believe that great people are the first step to achieving our goal and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey to create a better tomorrow.
As we look to tackle major issues in Australian health like obesity, diabetes and mental illness, the role of fostering positive long term behavioural change becomes critical. We’re looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Dietician who is eager to play a key role in building the programs, systems and content that make this possible. This will be the first role of its kind in the company, and as such we’re looking for someone to champion this area of health and ingrain it into every aspect of the business.
Your role includes:
- Working with our medical team, specialist panel and pharmacy partners to develop the nutritional arm of treatment plans for a number of chronic conditions.
- Helping to develop systems and tools that will allow patients and their medical team to monitor progress, have frequent check ins, and receive executional insights.
- Championing the development of product offerings, content and health programs relating to your area of expertise.
- Working with our product and development team to turn these programs into scalable, standalone offerings that anyone can benefit from (preventative healthcare).
- Provide patient management and care through our software platform.
- Work with the Medical Director and technology team to identify new opportunities to deliver automated healthcare outcomes at scale.
- Take the lead on growing the team as its founding member!
Work and Culture:
- Work Your Way
While some roles may require availability at specific times (eg. patient support), we offer a flexible environment and ability to work remotely as required/desired to build a schedule that allows you to deliver the best outcome for your role.
- Wellness Week
Once a year we all take a Wellness Week to refresh from our fast-paced journey and have some much needed time to look after our physical and mental health. This is a bonus on top of your standard leave entitlements.
- Midnight Muster
Every quarter we take a Friday afternoon off for some team bonding and a chance to have a bit of fun. We head out for activities like bowling, mini golf or a trip to the arcade!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Someone who has successfully completed an accredited dietetic program in Australia
- Current or eligibility for Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) status with the Dietitian’s Association of Australia
- 2+ years of relevant dietetics experience
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Passionate individual looking to be involved in and contribute to the future of healthcare and ongoing development of Midnight Health and its digital healthcare services