Midnight Health is an exciting rapidly growing company, backed by not only investment from Australian health insurer nib, but also with a highly experienced, professional team. We are building a long term business and would love to hear from people who are keen to be part of the story and the adventure.
Our digital healthcare offering continues to expand with new brands, treatments and healthcare services for our rapidly growing number of patients looking for an alternative to traditional medical services.
Our mission is to develop a connected healthcare ecosystem that consolidates a fragmented industry, improves accessibility to care and enhances the patient experience and health outcomes. It’s an exciting and meaningful journey that requires great people and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we move into our next stage of growth.
This is an exciting and challenging role in the new frontier of healthcare, where you will be invited to contribute to a growing organisation that is redefining the patient experience.
Your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products, services and events. Ultimately, you will promote and build our brand to ensure our customers remain connected and grow our customer base.
You are an experienced email marketer that will help deliver consistent, regular and compelling messaging. Supporting the full lifecycle through the sales and onboarding process into nurture and cross-product propagation.
Working within our marketing & Insights team and closely with our product and medical support team, you will focus on ongoing customer relationship communication.
This role is an essential part of ensuring an ongoing commitment to quality customer experiences.
Using your extensive experience in EDM / Direct marketing, you will closely with our in-house creative team (art and copy) to build effective and on-brand Email and SMS communications.
We are looking for your experience to deliver a structured process and journey logic based on customers’ needs, interactions and product (in our case these are medical) pathways. We have recently adopted ActiveCampaign to manage our email marketing in addition to our own technology platform functioning as a CRM
Excitingly, you will also work with Midnight Health’s researchers to ensure customer insights are used to adapt messaging for better patient identification and messaging alignment.
You will be responsible for:
- The ongoing management of EDMs within the ActiveCampaign platform
- Customer journey mapping and optimisation for all products, including cross and upsell
- Ensuring consistency in cross-platform and post-click messaging
- Supporting marketing efforts in paid or social through aligned customer comms.
- Work closely with the data and insights team to understand customer data surrounding critical moments in the customer journey
- Ensuring effective SMS communication as part of patient management
Work and Culture:
Having a great culture is something that we value highly at Midnight Health and as a result, have developed a number of great initiatives for our team. We enjoy an autonomous and accountable culture through our Work Your Way initiative and provide the flexibility to determine how to best deliver the outcomes that drive our business growth and profitability.
Other initiatives include our Midnight Muster, a quarterly event for the whole team to escape the office and enjoy an activity together, and Wellness Week, an extra week of leave in September each year where you can take some time away from your desk to look after your physical and mental health.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Someone passionate about understanding and nurturing customer relationships through Email and SMS communications.
- Experience in ActiveCampaign (or similar) essential
- Design and Copy skills a genuine advantage
- Understanding of EDM and SMS processes and regulations
- University qualification or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in similar role / experience
- Interest in joining a purposeful, fast-paced start-up environment
- Project, time, and prioritisation management skills essential
- Ability to enjoy work and fit into a really lovely team is essential.