Having experienced fast growth since launching our first two brands Youly and Stagger, we are looking to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and services. Over the coming years, Midnight Health will become one of the leaders in our society’s transition to patient-led healthcare through digital technology. We believe that great people are the first step to achieving our goal and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey to create a better tomorrow.
We are looking for a General Practitioner to join our in-house medical team in this unique opportunity within a high growth digital healthcare startup. Being very different from your typical medical practice, Midnight Health offers a chance for the right person to contribute to the digital evolution of patient-led healthcare.
While your standard day-to-day responsibilities include managing telehealth consultations with our patients, you will also play a key role in our overall approach to patient care, support and product development.
Working within a fast paced environment, we will lean on your medical expertise to help develop new processes for patient support, work directly with our partner pharmacists and contribute to knowledge sharing both within our business and to our audiences via various content formats.
You will also be responsible for contributing to the requirements as we expand our service offering, through the development of standardised patient notes and medical advice.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing telehealth consultations via our messaging platform, phone or video
- Issuing prescriptions for patients via our patient management platform
- Providing patient support and responses to follow-ups after initial consultations
- Working directly with senior management in the development of new treatments and services across each of our consumer brands
- Contributing to the overall development of our patient support system and Midnight Health services
- Working directly with our partner pharmacists and in-house patient support nurses and pharmacists to identify opportunities for improved patient outcomes
- Research and knowledge of areas providing specialised testing and solutions that can be facilitated in a digital environment
- Developing new treatment options and associated prescribed medications
- Working with partner pharmacy to develop personalised compound recommendations for enhanced, precision healthcare
- Contribute to content for patient education through internal platforms, as well as our audiences via website content and social media
Work and Culture:
- Work Your Way
While some roles may require availability at specific times (eg. patient support), we offer a flexible environment and ability to work remotely as required/desired to build a schedule that allows you to deliver the best outcome for your role.
- Wellness Week
Once a year we all take a Wellness Week to refresh from our fast-paced journey and have some much needed time to look after our physical and mental health. This is a bonus on top of your standard leave entitlements.
- Midnight Muster
Every quarter we take a Friday afternoon off for some team bonding and a chance to have a bit of fun. We head out for activities like bowling, mini golf or a trip to the arcade!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- General Registration with AHPRA
- Competent in using digital platforms to deliver patient consultations
- Interest in a role that extends beyond standard medical consultations and offers an opportunity to be involved in the development of a digital healthcare startup