Having experienced fast growth since launching our first two brands Youly and Stagger, we are looking to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and services. Over the coming years, Midnight Health will become one of the leaders in our society’s transition to patient-led healthcare through digital technology. We believe that great people are the first step to achieving our goal and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey to create a better tomorrow.
We are building a dedicated healthcare team that can provide the highest level of patient support and education across our suite of brands. Providing access to this level of support for new and existing patients will allow us to deliver the greatest outcomes for their healthcare and utilise our digital platform to provide a level of care and access that is not available through traditional healthcare providers.
As a Registered Nurse in our Patient Support & Product role, you will be providing patient support and education through various channels that could include our patient management messaging platform, live chat, email, video, phone and social media.
The queries received from our patients vary significantly from simple account related requests right through to complex symptoms that can not be diagnosed through digital platforms. With the support of our General Practitioners and Pharmacists, it will be your role to manage communication with our patients and use your pre-existing knowledge and experience to provide the best support for each request. With our focus on providing the highest level of patient care, it will be important for you to determine the best course of action for each interaction, whether it be to help them through their request for a specific treatment, provide education, obtain further information from our Pharmacists or recommend them to book an in-person appointment with a GP.
Like any great startup environment, we are also looking for enthusiastic team members that are keen to contribute to the broader development of the business as we embark on this journey together. We will also be looking for you to contribute heavily to the development of our patient support system, automated support processes and identify areas where we see an opportunity to be better.
As an educated professional and healthcare expert, we will also be looking for you to contribute to our ongoing effort to improve education through the website content and social media channels for each of our brands. If you feel comfortable in front of a screen, we’d also love for you to present to our audience on various topics.
Work and Culture:
- Work Your Way
While some roles may require availability at specific times (eg. patient support), we offer a flexible environment and ability to work remotely as required/desired to build a schedule that allows you to deliver the best outcome for your role.
- Wellness Week
Once a year we all take a Wellness Week to refresh from our fast-paced journey and have some much needed time to look after our physical and mental health. This is a bonus on top of your standard leave entitlements.
- Midnight Muster
Every quarter we take a Friday afternoon off for some team bonding and a chance to have a bit of fun. We head out for activities like bowling, mini golf or a trip to the arcade!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with clinical experience
- Bachelor of Nursing or appropriate TAFE qualification
- Good knowledge of pharmaceuticals and ability to answer questions around their use, potential interactions and side effects utilising relevant databases (this forms a large part of current patient support requirements)
- Strong communication, typing and English language skills
- Capable of using digital communication platforms to interact with patients
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Interest in providing digital patient support, outside the remit of a typical nursing role
- Passionate individual looking to be involved in and contribute to the future of healthcare and ongoing development of Midnight Health and its digital healthcare services
- Right to work in Australia