With rapid growth continuing for our first two brands Youly and Stagger off the back of closing a $4m seed round in November with nib.com.au, Midnight Health is close to finalising our Series A and are looking to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and healthcare services. Our mission is to develop a connected healthcare ecosystem that consolidates the fragmented industry, improves accessibility to care and enhances the patient experience and health outcomes. It’s an exciting and meaningful journey that requires great people and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we move into our next stage of growth.
We are building a dedicated healthcare team that can provide the highest level of patient support and education across our suite of brands. Providing access to this level of support for new and existing patients will allow us to deliver the greatest outcomes for their healthcare and utilise our digital platform to provide a level of care and access that is not available through traditional healthcare providers. The patient support team plays a vital role in enabling this.
The primary responsibility for the role will be communicating with patients, doctors and managing consultation flow via our software platform.
You will triage and manage customer support tickets to ensure patients are looked after, and their treatments are delivered on time. This role will also be important to the continued success of Midnight Health and will filter important information back through the rest of the team so we can continue to improve the lives of many Australians.
Like any great startup environment, we are also looking for enthusiastic team members that are keen to contribute to the broader development of the business as we embark on this journey together. We will welcome and invite you to suggest ways in which we can improve our processes and services, contribute to developing our patient support system and help us identify areas where we see an opportunity to be better.
Patient support specialists are part of the larger Midnight Health Medical Team. However, they report directly to the Patients Support Manager both operationally and professionally as the line manager. The MH medical team is managed by the Medical Director.
Patient Support Specialist also works closely with the MH practice manager who is responsible for the day to day medical department operations.
Work and Culture:
When it comes to flexibility and culture, we wouldn’t be a cool tech startup without allowing our team to work the way they want. We enjoy an autonomous and accountable culture where you determine how to do your best work to deliver the outcomes that drive our business growth and profitability. We embed strong continuous integration and delivery practices to enable multiple production deployments daily.
Other initiatives include our Midnight Muster, a quarterly event for the whole team to escape the office and enjoy an activity together, and Wellness Week, an extra week of leave in September each year where you can take some time away from your desk to look after your physical and mental health.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2-3 years of customer service experience or equivalent
- Is Empathetic, reliable, caring and has strong problem solving skills
- Is extremely customer-focused and thrives on understanding our customers’ problems and finding the best possible solution
- Passionate individual looking to be involved in and contribute to the future of healthcare and ongoing development of Midnight Health and its digital healthcare services
- Ability to work autonomously and within a diverse team
- Desire to work in a hybrid environment between our office and at home
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in the healthcare space or service industries (e.g. hospitality) and a keen interest in health & wellness
- Experience using a range of tones of voice whilst dealing with a broad range of customers
- Experience with customer service software and interest in how digital businesses work