Having experienced fast growth since launching our first two brands Youly and Stagger, we are looking to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and services. Over the coming years, Midnight Health will become one of the leaders in our society’s transition to patient-led healthcare through digital technology. We believe that great people are the first step to achieving our goal and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey to create a better tomorrow.
As a result of strong growth and our plans to launch new brands, treatments and services, we are looking for another passionate and experienced Paid Media Manager to join our team.
Leveraging your prior experience in consumer marketing across paid media channels, you will be contributing to our ongoing customer acquisition efforts and ensure that we deliver an effective, integrated strategy for the brands that you are responsible for. You will also have a deep understanding of how to scale up our customer acquisition volume while also reducing our cost-per-acquisition through effective optimisation strategies.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a paid media strategy that aligns with our overall integrated marketing strategy and audience insights
- Managing paid media campaigns across various channels including search, social media, display and video
- Ongoing optimisation of campaigns across all channels to increase customer acquisition volume and decrease CPA
- Implementing campaign structures across each channel that come as a result of prior experience and deliver immediate success
- Development and testing of ad copy
- Working with our design team to develop effective advertising
- Implement a high-performing remarketing strategy across all channels
- Build, maintain and present regular reporting to the business on your channel performance
Work and Culture:
- Work Your Way
While some roles may require availability at specific times (eg. patient support), we offer a flexible environment and ability to work remotely as required/desired to build a schedule that allows you to deliver the best outcome for your role.
- Wellness Week
Once a year we all take a Wellness Week to refresh from our fast-paced journey and have some much needed time to look after our physical and mental health. This is a bonus on top of your standard leave entitlements.
- Midnight Muster
Every quarter we take a Friday afternoon off for some team bonding and a chance to have a bit of fun. We head out for activities like bowling, mini golf or a trip to the arcade!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- University qualification or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in similar role
- Experience using website analytics platforms
- Prior experience in paid media strategy development
- Examples of success in customer acquisition for consumer brands
- Experience running and optimising paid search campaigns across Google and Bing at spends of $50,000+ per month
- Experience running paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram. TikTok, Snap and other channels are also a bonus.
- Experience across remarketing, display and video campaigns through various channels including Google display and YouTube
- Strong skills in conducting keyword research to identify opportunities and develop strategies
- Strong written skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and in a diverse team environment
- Passionate individual that is keen to join a fast-paced startup environment and be a part of our journey