With rapid growth continuing for our first two brands Youly and Stagger off the back of closing a $4m seed round in November with nib.com.au, Midnight Health is close to finalising our Series A and are looking to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and healthcare services. Our mission is to develop a connected healthcare ecosystem that consolidates the fragmented industry, improves accessibility to care and enhances the patient experience and health outcomes. It’s an exciting and meaningful journey that requires great people and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we move into our next stage of growth.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for managing one or more segments of our core platform.
With our long term vision of developing a comprehensive, patient-led healthcare platform, we deem it critical to continue our development in each of these areas and are looking for a Product Manager that can take initial concepts and turn them into commercially viable products that benefit our patients and also provide positive financial outcomes for the business.
You will work directly with the rest of our product team and interface with Medical, Technology and Marketing teams as well as external providers to develop products that are ready to launch to market.
Your role will comprise of various responsibilities including:
- Working directly with the Chief Product Officer to determine product opportunities across treatments, services and capabilities
- Contribute to the delivery of the product roadmap
- Market research for existing and new product opportunities
- Liaising with medical, pharmacy and external specialists to develop each product as required
- Liaising with technology and marketing teams to develop technical requirements and consumer experience
- Develop, network and meet with healthcare professionals to identify future product opportunities
- Using Jira to document requirements/story cards to a sufficient level of detail
- Working with the UX team to bring ideas to life through mockups
- Provide reporting to the business on the performance of your product initiatives and identify ongoing opportunities for improvements
Work and Culture:
Having a great culture is something that we value highly at Midnight Health and as a result, have developed a number of great initiatives for our team. We enjoy an autonomous and accountable culture through our Work Your Way initiative and provide the flexibility to determine how to best deliver the outcomes that drive our business growth and profitability.
Other initiatives include our Midnight Muster, a quarterly event for the whole team to escape the office and enjoy an activity together, and Wellness Week, an extra week of leave in September each year where you can take some time away from your desk to look after your physical and mental health.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- University education in Business, Technology, Commerce or similar
- Previous experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst in high growth business
- Has worked with Jira, Confluence, Miro, Balsamiq or similar
- Experience in healthcare or high growth tech startup a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and deliver to deadlines
- Exceptional problem solving skills required to deliver new healthcare solutions in a digital environment
- Motivated individual looking to join us on an amazing journey as we lead the way in digital healthcare
- Ability to work autonomously and within a diverse team environment