We are looking for a Researcher to join our team in this unique opportunity within a high growth digital healthcare startup.
Midnight Health is an exciting rapidly growing company, backed by not only investment from Australian health insurer nib, but also with a highly experienced, professional team. We are building a long-term business and would love to hear from people who are keen to be part of the story and the adventure.
Our digital healthcare offering continues to expand with new brands, treatments and healthcare services for our rapidly growing number of patients looking for an alternative to traditional medical services.
Our mission is to develop a connected healthcare ecosystem that consolidates a fragmented industry, improves accessibility to care and enhances the patient experience and health outcomes. It’s an exciting and meaningful journey that requires great people and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we move into our next stage of growth.
While moving at a fast pace we recognise the need for in-depth consumer insight to ensure that we deliver our audiences a connected experience and deliver an industry-leading, patient-centric approach. This is where our researcher comes in.
Working within our marketing & Insights team and closely with our product and medical teams, you will focus on ongoing customer research, both qual and quant.
This role is an essential part of ensuring an ongoing alignment between product development and our multiple patient cohorts.
Using your experience in market and/or product research, you will help deliver structure process and actionable insights through various research methodologies and work with our medical team to develop a world-class patient experience.
You will also get to work with Midnight Health’s research partners, including QUT, UQ & UWA, as part of an Australian Research Council program in medical technology advancement.
You will report directly to our CMO who is a fellow of the QUT’s Behaviour Economics, society and technology centre, a lecturer on Behavioural Economics and a long-time researcher and CI.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking business hypothesis and devising Qual, Quant (& ethnographical) research methods
- Define and recruitment of respondents (through panel providers and partners) and execute research collection
- Analysis and insight generation from all research inputs
- Working with the CMO to ensure insights are delivered and understood by the wider business
- Liaise with marketing team colleagues to ensure research informs messaging
- Work closely with the data and insights team to understand how research metrics and be ingrained into the ongoing business operations
- Work with the Product team to align research and product roadmap for the most effective outcome for patients and the business.
We understand the need for research to adapt to fit the hypothesis; that is why we have invested in partnerships (UNIs, Q&A), platforms (optimal workshop, JMP etc.) and technology (eye-tracking, biometrics). You will play a pivotal role in utilising and expanding on these.
Work and Culture:
Having a great culture is something that we value highly at Midnight Health and as a result, have developed a number of great initiatives for our team. We enjoy an autonomous and accountable culture through our Work Your Way initiative and provide the flexibility to determine how to best deliver the outcomes that drive our business growth and profitability.
Other initiatives include our Midnight Muster, a quarterly event for the whole team to escape the office and enjoy an activity together, and Wellness Week, an extra week of leave in September each year where you can take some time away from your desk to look after your physical and mental health.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Someone passionate about commercially meaningful and actionable research insights.
- University qualification or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in similar role / experience
- Prior experience in market or product research
- Interest in joining a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project, time, and prioritisation management skills essential
- Ability to enjoy work and fit in to a really lovely team is essential.
Come Help Us Change Australian Healthcare
Our goal is to be Australia’s leading digital healthcare platform and we need you!