After recently closing a $4mil funding round from nib due to the success of our first two brands Youly and Stagger, we are looking to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and healthcare services. Over the coming years, Midnight Health will become one of the leaders in our society’s transition to patient-led healthcare through digital technology. We believe that great people are the first step to achieving our goal and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey to create a better tomorrow.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for managing the product development and strategy for our platform in the three key areas of treatments, services and capabilities.
With our long term vision of developing a comprehensive, patient-led healthcare platform, we deem it critical to continue our development in each of these areas and are looking for an experienced Product Manager that can take initial concepts and turn them into commercially viable products that benefit our patients and also provide positive financial outcomes for the business.
You will work directly with our Product & Medical, Technology and Marketing teams as well as external providers to develop products that are ready to launch to market.
Your role will comprise of various responsibilities including:
- Working directly with management to determine product opportunities across treatments, services and capabilities
- Manage delivery of the product roadmap for each quarter
- Market research for existing and new product opportunities
- Financial modelling and forecasts to establish commercial viability of products
- Liaising with medical, pharmacy and external specialists to develop each product as required
- Liaising with technology and marketing teams to develop technical requirements and consumer experience
- Develop network and meet with healthcare professionals to identify future product opportunities
- Developing reporting templates and key metrics for each product to determine success and identify opportunities for improvement
- Providing regular reporting to the business on product performance
Work and Culture:
- Work Your Way
While some roles may require availability at specific times (eg. patient support), we offer a flexible environment and ability to work remotely as required/desired to build a schedule that allows you to deliver the best outcome for your role.
- Wellness Week
Once a year we all take a Wellness Week to refresh from our fast-paced journey and have some much needed time to look after our physical and mental health. This is a bonus on top of your standard leave entitlements.
- Midnight Muster
Every quarter we take a Friday afternoon off for some team bonding and a chance to have a bit of fun. We head out for activities like bowling, mini golf or a trip to the arcade!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- University education in Business, Finance, Commerce or similar
- Previous experience as Product Manager in high growth business
- Prior experience in building product models including a deep understanding of financial modelling and forecasting
- Experience in healthcare or high growth tech startup a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and deliver to deadlines
- Exceptional problem solving skills required to deliver new healthcare solutions in a digital environment
- Motivated individual looking to join us on an amazing journey as we lead the way in digital healthcare
- Ability to work autonomously and within a diverse team environment