Group Marketing Manager
Midnight Health has recently closed our Series A funding round with nib.com.au, and with that, we are excited to continue the expansion of our digital healthcare offering through new brands, treatments and healthcare services.
Our mission is to develop a connected healthcare ecosystem that consolidates a fragmented industry, improves accessibility to care and enhances the patient experience and health outcomes. It’s an exciting and meaningful journey that requires great people. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we move into our next stage of growth.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the development of marketing strategies and plans, and lead and support the delivery of integrated below the line, above the line, digital marketing, social media, demand generation and CRM initiatives to achieve annual business performance targets.
This role requires someone who can efficiently lead and develop a strong team and coach them on best practice marketing, ranging from strategy through to implementation. More broadly, you will be working closely with our CMO and Creative Director optimising the customer experience and developing a greater business focus for our B2C approach.
- End-to-end marketing & digital campaign delivery and optimization across all omni channels to support our marketing strategy.
- Identify marketing strategies and develop & deliver go-to-market strategies for new products and services for Midnight Health stable of brands.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders from other parts of the business to ensure alignment.
- Provide operational input to all Midnight Health marketing strategy and planning & support campaign and marketing activity budgets to achieve business outcomes.
- Identify key business improvement opportunities using customer & data insights to improve customer experience, provide operational benefit and increase business productivity and develop ongoing marketing strategies to support the customer lifecycle to achieve overarching business targets.
- Support our eCommerce strategy and execution as required.
- Ensure marketing tactics improve customer experience, leading to greater acquisition and retention of customers.
- Develop and manage project plans, progress reports and resources
- Identify risks or dependencies associated with implementing an initiative and what contingencies to implement
- Supporting the business with ad-hoc marketing related projects and all associated operational marketing requirements
- Planning and supporting day-to-day marketing activity across projects
- Assist with optimisation of campaigns to increase brand awareness, conversion, and effectiveness.
Please apply by submitting your current resume, a link to your portfolio (if available) and a cover letter telling us why you are the right person to lead our talented marketing team and the growth of our exceptional portfolio of brands.
Come Help Us Change Australian Healthcare
Our goal is to be Australia’s leading digital healthcare platform and we need you!