Our digital healthcare offering continues to expand with new brands, treatments and healthcare services for our rapidly growing number of patients looking for an alternative to traditional medical services.
Our mission is to develop a connected healthcare ecosystem that consolidates a fragmented industry, improves accessibility to care and enhances the patient experience and health outcomes. It’s an exciting and meaningful journey that requires great people and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we move into our next stage of growth.
This is an exciting and challenging role in the new frontier of healthcare, where you will be invited to contribute to a growing organisation that is redefining the patient experience. Nurse practitioners provide online medical consultations to our patients.
Our clinically designed digital platform has been developed to capture patient information in the form of a consultation request through a treatment-based questionnaire.
Through our platform, you can review patient’s information and conduct a text-based consultation with them as required.
We are looking for someone who is eager to build a first class, patient-led service with us. You will be provided the autonomy, resources and time to enable you to thrive, and in return we ask for initiative, critical thinking and care whilst you bring your expertise to what is ultimately an early stage scale-up. You will be responsible for:
- recording and maintaining accurate, adequate and relevant patient records using the established company protocols and computerised medical records system.
- working in a collaborative manner in a GP-led model to deliver health care services to Midnight.Health patients
- practice duty of care including meeting company standards and accountability
- maintain patient and practice confidentiality at all times
Work & Culture
Having a great culture is something that we value highly at Midnight Health and as a result, have developed a number of great initiatives for our team. We enjoy an autonomous and accountable culture through our Work Your Way initiative and provide the flexibility to determine how to best deliver the outcomes that drive our business growth and profitability.
Other initiatives include our Midnight Muster, a quarterly event for the whole team to escape the office and enjoy an activity together, and Wellness Week, an extra week of leave in September each year where you can take some time away from your desk to look after your physical and mental health.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The Nurse Practitioner will be required to provide evidence of:
- Relevant and Australian recognised qualifications
- Current and appropriate registration with the Medical Board of Australia AHPRA as nurse practitioner
- Legal rights to work in Australia
- Applied knowledge, skills and experience in primary healthcare conditions as appropriate for the position
Bonus points for:
Post qualification experience as a Nurse Practitioner
Ready to put your expertise to work, helping people access a better standard of health care through modern technology. Come and join our fantastic team!
Please submit your resume and cover letter telling us what excites you about working with us, together with details of your professional credentials.